Customer Service Associate- Ahead (Remote)
2 - 4 years in customer service or healthcare
6 months ago
TELECOMMUTE Location: Remote, US
At Truepill, we are transforming consumer healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class healthcare experiences. With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and a valuation of $1.6 billion, we are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners, and consumers.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a high school graduate level
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff including in high volume and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team
- Ability to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in high touch customer service or healthcare
- Experience working on collaborative, diverse and feedback-driven multi-disciplinary teams (additional experience with remote teams a plus)
- Preferred: Experience working in an Omnichannel Customer service capacity
- Preferred: Experience providing Customer Service in a healthcare environment
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- G Suite
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Medical Health Care
- Written & Verbal Communication
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create best in class, meaningful experiences for potential and existing patients over the phone and through messaging
- Act as a guide for our patients on their mental health journey assisting with needs tied to scheduling, insurance, billing inquiries, and the online patient portal
- Serve as a source to prioritize and direct patient inquiries to the rest of the support and clinical team
- Support providers with administrative tasks related to schedule changes, billing needs, and referrals
- Process patient payments related to provider visits
- Master our technology suite including but not limited to Slack, G-suite, and Zoom
- Omnichannel Service- Inbound customer service phone calls and emails
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday, 8am- 8pm EST (5am-5pm PST), with occasional weekend hours to support business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: 2 - 4 years in customer service or healthcare( Required )
- Graduation: Bachelor's Degree( Required )
- Proficient in
English( Required )