Graduate Trainee Engineer
3 months ago
TELECOMMUTE Location: Delhi
1.What are the job requirements to apply for this Graduate Trainee Engineer job position?
Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graduate Trainee Engineer
2.What is the qualification for this job?
Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
3.What is the hiring Process of this job?
Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
4.This Graduate Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
5.How many job vacancies are opening for the Graduate Trainee Engineer position?
Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graduate Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.
6.Who is eligible to apply for this Graduate Trainee Engineer job?
Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Job Role : Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
- Job Category : Core Technical
- Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
- Who can apply : Freshers
- State : Delhi
- Country : India
Responsibilities and Duties
- Software Development
- Data Analysis
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution
- Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the PCS neo products
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observe health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports
- Setup the test environments in the Lab for different types of tests, which involves the configuration of the products under test.
- Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing 'end-user-like' scenarios for system testing.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Graduation: Bachelor's Degree( Required )
- Proficient in
English( Required )